Complaint Review: Wynnfield Finance Center

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Laura — Ehrenberg Arizona United States of America
Wynnfield Finance Center
25 Pool Street #202 Biddeford, Maine United States of America

Wynnfield Finance Center ADVANCED FEE LOAN SCAM, THEY ASK FOR FUNDS UP FRONT TO COVER THE FIRST 3 MONTHS PAYMENTS AND YOU WON'T HAVE A PAYMENT UNTIL THE 4TH MONTH. THEN THEY ASK YOU TO PAY THE INSURANCE ON THE LOAN BEFORE Biddeford, Maine

*General Comment: Hey.. It's happened

Wynnfield Finance Center sounds legit and act like they want to help, but all they do is RIP YOU OFF AND STEAL YOUR MONEY. At first they will say you are approved for a loan, then they tell you the lender wants the first three payments upfront to show you are serious about the loan. After you sent them that on green dot money cards (which are non-refundable), they will say the lender requires insurance and it is either $1000.00 for basic or $2000.00 for premium. I paid for the basic (again on greendot money cards. They then told me that because of my credit the lender is requiring the premium insurance and I need to send them another $1000.00 and they can fund the loan in 1 - 3 hours. When I told them I did not have any more to pay for the extra insurance, could they take it from the loan. I was told no, they cannot. When I told them that I wanted to cancel the loan and would they return my advance fees, I was told they COULD NOT cancel the loan, it would be held until I could pay for the extra insurance. When I told them I had never heard of a loan you could not cancel, I was once again told they could not cancel the loan. The agent became very rude and said for me to call him when I could pay the extra insurance and hung up on me. They are still operating as of 3/4/2013 and I am hoping someone can catch them and get my money back from them. Because I wasgetting desperate I fell for this scam and lost $1950.00 that I could not afford to give away. I wish now that I had thought about the loan a little more and done more research on them but hindsight. I hope this report helps keep someone else from making the same mistake.

DO NOT TALK TO THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE SLICK TALKING CROOKS THAT WILL take your money and give you nothing but grief in return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wynnfield-Finance-Center/Biddeford-Maine-04005/Wynnfield-Finance-Center-ADVANCED-FEE-LOAN-SCAM-THEY-ASK-FOR-FUNDS-UP-FRONT-TO-COVER-THE-1023546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wynnfield Finance Center

#1 General Comment

Hey.. It's happened

AUTHOR: CenterRightJustified - (United States of America)

I was scammed by Cash Advance America and they had gotten 500 dollars off of me from a walmart money card. I called the number on the back of the card trying to activate it and ended up talking to the supervisor and now have a case against this "cash advance america" so hopefully I will get my money back, because taking money other than loaning fees before you even get your loan is ILLEGAL.

also, whenever they ahd contacted me telling me my loan was "approved" they already had all my banking information and now I'm 150 dollars short there, just found out here recently and have no  clue if even they over drafted my account.

This was all done out of my permission. I did not authorize this! Even for the money card, I was informed that no money would be taken off this card, except by me.

So it's  scam, and I'm sorry that it was so much for you, I hope you get your money back, and one day justice is rained on those thieves!