Complaint Review: Wynn's Extended Warranty

• Reported By: Jadjti — New York
Wynn's Extended Warranty
Internet USA

Wynn's Extended Warranty Wynn's will screw you!!! BEWARE internet

Beware of Wynn's.  I have the diamond package with all the add ons.  My front axle broke on my jeep 13k miles after I bought it.  The seal around the universal weakened, letting grease out and moisture in.  It sat in my driveway 3 weeks then I brought it to a mechanic when I finally was able to get an answer from Wynns only for them to tell me to take it to another place, which I did.  So a little over a month went by with the truck sitting and when the mechanic got a chance to look at it, it had some rust and they would not cover a sealed, greased component because of a little rust which was the outcome from the CV boot breaking in the first place.  The rust was an after effect but they were just very rude and just would send me to a voicemail in the middle of a conversation.  I wish I could tell you this is my only horror story with them but it is not.  I would never buy a warranty from them again.  I can not even tell you where they are located because every piece of paper I have has a different address and phone number.  Even the first page of the contract has different info then the second page.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wynns-Extended-Warranty/internet/Wynns-Extended-Warranty-Wynns-will-screw-you-BEWARE-internet-1069941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wynn's Extended Warranty