Complaint Review: Wyotech School

• Updated: Thu, March 17, 2005

• Reported By:Lomita California
Wyotech School
4373 N. 3rd St, Laramie, Wyoming United States Minor Outlying Islands

Wyotech School unfair business practices, after daughter revealed to Don Montgomery illegal activities of other students. Ripoff! Laramie Wyoming

*Author of original report: RESOLVED

*Author of original report: Resolution pending

My daughter's life was threatened by a Wyotech student after the student revealed to her some illegal activity going on. The student who revealed to her the illegal acitivity threatened her life if she told anyone. My daughter was frightened & in turn went to MR. Donald Montgomery, Director of Education.

Mr. Montgomery tried to accomodate her for her safety by placing her into a night class in which she would be traveling home at 1:30AM (when these drug induced students would be out!!) Mr. Montgomery could not assure my daughters safety 100%, therefore I moved her home.

She had to withdrawl from Wyotech without the education she wanted & now does not have the education to pay for the student loans & money which I paid, that has incurred. I asked for some negotiations on the student loans due to the fact they could not assure my daughters safety there.

Mr. Montgomery was so uncompassionate and only repeated himself saying "We had signed an enrollment agreement & we are obligated to pay the loans". He seemed only to say that until I was so upset I threatened to contact a lawyer to find out my rights & then he said at this point I cannot say anything else, this conversation is done.

I trusted this school because they went to my daughters high school (South High School in Torrance). I am so disappointed & now believe that this school is not about the student but only about themselves and their money. They are a rip off as far as I'm concerned.

Tamar
Lomita, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2005 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyotech-School/Laramie-Wyoming-82072-9519/Wyotech-School-unfair-business-practices-after-daughter-revealed-to-Don-Montgomery-illega-129831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyotech School

RESOLVED

AUTHOR: Tamar - (U.S.A.)

Wyotech has given Brittany a full refund on her tuition. All of her student loans have been paid in full and I have even received a refund check 3/16/05. I have received a copy of all the checks to the student loans for proof. I want to thank you for acting professionally in this resolution and I am satisfied and thankful that is issue is resolved.