Complaint Review: Wyotech

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Pamela — Lower Burrell Pennsylvania United States of America
Wyotech
470 destination daytona lane Ormond Beach, Florida United States of America

Wyotech Wyotech said my son would get diploma/certificate when graduated, but they lied! Ormond Beach, Florida

*General Comment: same experience

I am a parent from PA who had a representative come into my home and speak to me, my son, and my husband about Wyotech.  He was really convincing about getting a degree and a diploma when finished with the program.

The problem is that when some of his friends who were graduating complained about not getting a certificate, or any type of degree? My son had three months left and I made him come home knowing it was a scam.

I refuse to repay for this school!  I have a parent loan which is in default because Iam not working. My son has a loan also.  Iam not sure how to file a complaint with the federal goverment.  I feel sorry for all the people who get caught up in this scam, I don't know what to do?

I spent over two thousand dollars on getting my son to Florida and back home a few times for the holidays before I found out he wasn't getting a legit education,  I hope someone can help with this financial burden and the loss of his education.

Please stop this so people won't be in this much debt!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyotech/Ormond-Beach-Florida-32174/Wyotech-Wyotech-said-my-son-would-get-diplomacertificate-when-graduated-but-they-lied-909909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyotech

#1 General Comment

same experience

AUTHOR: Nan - (United States of America)

Somebody have to stop this Scam WyoTech. My son have the Diploma and he don't know nothing, is that great?