ethics

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: C Muss — Ft Collins Colorado United States of America
Wyse Financial Services

Wyse Financial Services Trudy Britt and others Debt collection not valid Internet

My place of employment has been called twice by Wyse Fin. Services. My wife asked them the first time not to call me at work. I called their business phone and Ms Britt was not available. The female I talked to was very rude and would not listen to me.  She also stated that we had Not replied to any of their letters or calls.  WE have NOT received any letters or calls at all until these two calls .

Attempted to explain to her that this debt she mentioned had been dismissed by the US Court nearly two years ago , but she insist we still owe them $9,300 . !  I believe Wyse bought the loan for pennies on the dollar and are now attempting to collect the full amount that a Judge had already dismissed because the lawyer stated  " It will not be persued "  !

Advice  ;  Do not agree with the caller and Do Not give information or stats that can come back to bite you.   She kept asking " What are you going to do about the debt ?"  I stated I could do nothing about it !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyse-Financial-Services/internet/Wyse-Financial-Services-Trudy-Britt-and-others-Debt-collection-not-valid-Internet-926979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyse Financial Services