killing

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Annonymous — Annonymous California
X-10 Wireless Technology Inc
400 Forge Way Rockaway, New Jersey USA

x10.com Ripoff. X-10 Wireless Technology Inc. x10 Stoled my money. File a report here and let us know victim of x10.com. DDNS airsight.net is not working. Rockaway New Jersey

x10.com just vanished and their IP camera is not working. I returned one order and placed another one while I send the firs one back to he sender. On this days of August, I have not received my money back as they said. This company betrayed me.

I need support but they never answer the phone. What should I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/X-10-Wireless-Technology-Inc/Rockaway-New-Jersey-07866/x10com-Ripoff-X-10-Wireless-Technology-Inc-x10-Stoled-my-money-File-a-report-here-and-1074586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on X-10 Wireless Technology Inc