Complaint Review: X10 CAMERA AKA X10.COM

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:SUITLAND Maryland
19823 58TH PL. SOUTH, KENT WASHINGTON 98032 Nationwide U.S.A.

X10 CAMERA AKA X10.COM no customer support, called and left messages no return calls. e-mails not good either KENT, WASHINGTON KENT, WASHINGTON

I purchased an x10 multi-camera system from x10. Once I got the system connected I could never get a picture on my television screen. The person who put the system in is a certified computer specialist. We purchased the camera over a year ago and have spoken to Ted Simenthal and Carlos Edwards regarding the problems we were having. We have recorded e-mail messages and have documented telephone conversations with these 2 individuals.

We were told to return the cameras so they could be checked out. We returned everything back to them. When they returned the hardware one of the cameras adapter plug was damaged. They never e-mailed or called us regarding a damaged adapter plug returned by us. We decided to report this company because they have been giving us the run around for over a year now. I have left at least 4 phone calls for Mr. Edwards and he has not returned any of my calls. I am out of $170.00 for equipment that does not work.

David m.
SUITLAND, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/X10-CAMERA-AKA-X10COM/nationwide/X10-CAMERA-AKA-X10COM-no-customer-support-called-and-left-messages-no-return-calls-e-m-126687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on X10 CAMERA AKA X10.COM