Complaint Review: X10

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 10, 2005

• Reported By:Farmington New Mexico
X10
x10.com , California U.S.A.

X10 Dishonest Order Status Seattle Washington or New Jersey

X10 will accept your order, charge you for it the next day, & you'll never hear from them again. I ordered from them & the items were in stock. They sent an email saying if there was a problem with my order, they would let me know. After almost two weeks, I inquired about the status of my order. I was informed the items were out of stock. When I asked for an estimated date of arrival, there was no response. They do not respond to email. They tell you what you want to hear on the phone, but they do not follow up with what they say. When I received my credit card bill, I noticed they charged me the day after I ordered, even though they were not able to ship my order. I asked them to cancel my order & refund my money. I ordered from someone else. They didn't cancel my order or refund my money. Beware of this company!

Darla
Farmington, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/X10/California/X10-Dishonest-Order-Status-Seattle-Washington-or-New-Jersey-130862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on X10