Complaint Review: X10

• Submitted: Tue, January 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 23, 2007

• Reported By:Bloomington Indiana
3824 North 5th St. Suite C North Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

X10 STOLE MY MONEY ripoff North Las Vegas Nevada internet

x10 sold me an inferior wirless security system. After 4 days of agaonizing, gut wrenching, mind numbing pain, trying to make their product work i gave up! Their customer support was not helpful. They kept transfering me because each "tech" that i spoke with was only level one and did not have the answers. Therefore they claim to forward info to level two (BULL S***)long story short no one helped me they just kept putting me off!

Once i decided to return the item it was another 8 days before they would give me a return number. I finally returned the item we got confirmation that they recieved the package. Its now been 30 days and they have yet to return my money!

THATS STEALING! I have e-mailed my a*s off trying to resolve this issue but all you get is auto reply. And they are trying to blame my bank saying that it takes 2-20days to process the funds back to my account. Thats bull they never processed my refund to even consider my bank part of the problem. A women put me on hold came back to tell me it will be refunded at the end of the week that has been atleast 25 days ago!

As i research there are many similar complaints on x10. I would be willing to join a class action suit against them. I WANT TO STAND UP FOR THE AVERAGE JOE the little guy. Who are these people to RIP-OFF unsuspecting hard working individuals?

They must recieve some punishment for there dishonest ways. This is america. Yeah you can get rich by being dis honest but you better be ready to suffer the consequences. BIG BUSINESS DOES NOT RULE THE WORLD. Support small honest business owners ban doing business with these "CROOKS" The average joe blue collar works hard for their money. WHY should The owner of x-10 beable to steal our money and cruise on yachts and live in mansions? I ask you WHY?

Bloomington, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2007 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/X10/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89032/X10-STOLE-MY-MONEY-ripoff-North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-internet-232140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on X10