Complaint Review: X10

• Submitted: Sun, July 25, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, July 25, 2010

• Reported By: Andrew — Bedminster New Jersey U.S.A.
X10
620 Naches Avenue Sw Renton, Washington United States of America

X10 X10.com They intentionally supplied the wrong product without any attempt to notify me Renton, Washington

I placed an order with X10 for an item to be a gift for a friend. When I received the package I put it aside until I next visited him.  On opening the package, I found that they had sent me an entirely different product of much lower value, while they still billed my credit card for the amount of my original purchase.

I called them and they told me they had run out of the product I ordered. They told me that it was their policy NOT to even attempt to contact customers when they ship the wrong product. They claimed that they put a notice in the box -- there is no notice in my box. They then put me on hold for 15 mins, and then blew me off. They had no interest in addressing my complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2010 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/X10/Renton-Washington-98057-2267/X10-X10com-They-intentionally-supplied-the-wrong-product-without-any-attempt-to-notify-me-626512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on X10