Complaint Review: X10

• Submitted: Tue, March 01, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 01, 2005

• Reported By:Waxhaw North Carolina
X10
Rockaway, New Jersey U.S.A.

X10 Rip-off artists! Rockaway New Jersey

HOrrible!

Received confirmation of my order, had different shipping and billing addresses. No indication there was a problem.

A few days later, received shipping notice. They sent it to the billing address! I called four times, was on hold 10-15 minutes each time, never did get to speak to someone until the day I held for 20 minutes.

Ring around the rosy, transferred back to the queue each time I asked for a supervisor, finally spoke to someone who refused to apologize. They said it was all my fault. Their system has same billing and shipping. Told them I could e-mail or fax the receipt I received, they didn't want to hear of it and refused to fix their mistake.

Written commmunication from an apathetic rep revealed that it is company policy not to use different billing and shipping addresses, so it's my problem now. I received a confirmatino because the system generates automatic confirms.

I'm not getting anywhere with these customer service reps, so I'm contacting the credit card company, providing documentation and disputing the charges.

This has been the most frustrating internet buying experience ever. Please do not purchase anything from this horrible company. They are out to rip us off!

Gundy
Waxhaw, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2005 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/X10/Rockaway-New-Jersey-07087/X10-Rip-off-artists-Rockaway-New-Jersey-133356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on X10