Complaint Review: X10.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 22, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 22, 2004

• Reported By:Kings Mountain North Carolina
19823 58th Place South, Kent, Washington Kent, Washington U.S.A.

I ordered my son a portable CD player from them on Jan. 06,04. After nearly 2 weeks of no replies, no anything from this company. I cancel the order by phone. When you call this company, get ready to be on hold for up to an hour or more, seriously! I have been promised twice by phone that my bank account will be credited and trust me they took that $33.88 out of my account the day after I ordered it!!

I am not rich by any means, so $33.88 is a lot of money to me.

All I ask is that X10 credit my account ASAP, after all the holding on for an X10 tech to answer my call!!

If you order from them, beware!! X10.com stinks! Bad business!

Kings Mountain, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2004 12:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/X10com/Kent-Washington-98032/X10com-ripoff-X10-ELECTRONICS-WEB-COMPANY-WONT-REFUND-WONT-EMAIL-ME-BACK-Kent-Washingt-123980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on X10.com