Complaint Review: X10.com

• Reported By: pissedoff — thereiam Arkansas USA
X10.com
400 FORGE WAY STE 412 ROCKAWAY, New Jersey United States of America

X10.com Sold me 2 used motion lights for new ones. ROCKAWAY, New Jersey

I bought a package deal from www.x10.com on 09/03/2009 that consisted of two motion detector outdoor lights with a free sensor. About 3 weeks later they arrived.

Once I opened the package I could see that I bought what looked like used but probably returned lights. The free sensor was not with the lights. I hooked up the lights and of course, neither worked.

I called and emailed and finally got a RMA number to ship them back vis FedEx. They arrived back 10/03/2009 according to FedEx AND x10. That is the last I have heard from them!

When I call I get musAc answer. When I email, I get NO answer! I paid with PayPal and they are only responsible for delivery and that is all.

Looks like I'm out 65 dollars!? I'd like to file a class action suit against these rip offs because I know that I'm not the first.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2009 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/X10com/ROCKAWAY-New-Jersey-07866/X10com-Sold-me-2-used-motion-lights-for-new-ones-ROCKAWAY-New-Jersey-515565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on X10.com