Complaint Review: X10.com

• Reported By:Southgate Michigan
X10.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

X10.com ripoff Internet

I purchased a digital camera/ recorder, it has not worked since I received it. The return policy gives only 14 days to return the product, and you cannot return it unless you get a RMA # from them. I have been waiting 4 days and have yet to get a call or e-mail with the number. I contacted them again and they said they sent me an e-mail just hours before. The e-mail has yet to download into my e-mail account. I told them the only e-mail I received was from my father, 7 hours after the initial call. The fool at the customer service center told me to open a HOT-MAIL account for my e-mail. I received all their other e-mail, now I need a HOT-Mail account to get their e-mail. DO not put up with their garbage. Do not purchase from them.

James
Southgate, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2005 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/X10com/nationwide/X10com-ripoff-Internet-159478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on X10.com