Complaint Review: X10.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 29, 2007

• Reported By:Grizzly Flats California
X10.com
Not Posted Nationwide U.S.A.

X10.com x10.com Holds your money if they send you the wrong product Ripoff NOt Posted Nevada

I ordered a sale item. When I got the items they were not what I ordered. My order was $350.00. I figured they would ship out the correct order and pick up the wrong order. They wanted to charge me another $350 bucks to send me the correct order. When they got their mistake returned they would credit me. I don't agree with that policy. I didn't make a mistake and shouldn't have to loan them money for their mistake while I still don't have the product.

They don't get it. I'm not a bank for them. I'm sure i"ll get my cash back one of these days but it will be weeks. If you want to take a chance with them shame on you. Now you know

Patrick
Grizzly Flats, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2007 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/X10com/nationwide/X10com-x10com-Holds-your-money-if-they-send-you-the-wrong-product-Ripoff-NOt-Posted-Neva-257786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on X10.com