Complaint Review: XBILL

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2002

• Reported By:Dublin OH
XBILL
xbillco.com Internet U.S.A.

XBILL CO UK WWW.XBILLCO.COM consumer fraud ripoff fraudulent credit card charges!!! Internet

I noticed on my credit card statement a charge for $39.99 that could not be explained. I tried calling the phone number listed on my bill next to www.xbillco.com 1-661-2503148 and of course it was not a servicable number. I then noticed that the same charge appeared on my last statement also with the title xbill.co.uk 1661-250-3847 which was also not a correct number.

After reading other ripoff reports I have closed my credit card and filed a fraud alert with my Attorney Generals office. I would also advise anyone who finds this on their bills to do the same.

I went to a web site that said it could remove me from this companys list and I found that when asked for my email address they said that there was no match. I used all email address that I have ever had in my name and none of them were found in their membership files. This seems like a classic case of fraud over the Internet.

This web site also uses tactics such as most people "forget" about their membership and try to claim fraud or that they file false claims bacause they can't afford to pay the costs. DONT let them fool you. They are playing with your money and it needs to be stopped!!!!!

Joan
Dublin, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2002 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XBILL/internet/XBILL-CO-UK-WWWXBILLCOCOM-consumer-fraud-ripoff-fraudulent-credit-card-charges-Intern-30529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XBILL