Complaint Review: XLN Telecom / S.P Marketing

69 Bondway, Vauxhall, SW8 1SQ Nationwide United Kingdom

XLN Telecom / S.P Marketing Pyramid Scheme London Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: An apology

XLN Telecom / S.P Marketing Explained

BASICALLY YOU DON'T WORK FOR XLN YOU ARE SELF EMPLOYED WORKING ON COMMISSION. THIS IS A PYRAMID SCHEME WHERE BY YOU SELL PRODUCTS ON BEHALF OF XLN AND RECRUIT MORE AND MORE PEOPLE TO TRAIN AND SELL THE PRODUCT.

XLN IS A GENUINE COMPANY SELLING BROADBAND AIMED AT SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESSES.

STEVEN PUNN WAS SIGNED TO EMI RECORDS IN 2001 AFTER TAKING ACTING AND SINGING CLASSES WAS DROPPED FROM THE LABEL (http://www.angelfire.com/pop2/stevenpun/abouthim.html).HE IS MERELY AN ACTOR, THE MERCEDES HE DRIVES IS A RENTAL, HE DOES NOT OWN 6 HOUSES.

SP MARKETING STANDS FOR STEVEN PUNN MARKETING (HE IS THE FRANCHISE) AND ONLY A MARKETING SCHEME AIMED AT AND FOR THE PURPOSE OF EMPLOYING FIELD WORKERS WORKING ON BEHALF AND SELLING XLN PRODUCTS ON A PERFORMANCE BASED I.E COMMISSION ONLY STRUCTURE, THEY RECRUIT SO CALLED 'MANAGERS' EVERY WEEK.

THEY DON'T REALLY LIE ITS IN THE SMALL PRINT I RECOMMEND YOU DO READ IT (http://www.xlnacademy.co.uk/home/Relationship.aspx) AND IN THE WORD PLAY I JUST WISH THEY STOPPED WASTING PEOPLES TIME AND BE STRAIGHT FORWARD FROM THE BEGINNING THIS IS A PYRAMID SCHEME FULL STOP.

Steven
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XLN-Telecom-SP-Marketing/nationwide/XLN-Telecom-SP-Marketing-Pyramid-Scheme-London-Nationwide-457199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XLN Telecom / S.P Marketing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

An apology

AUTHOR: Christian Nellemann - (United Kingdom)

It has been brought to my attention that some people may have been unfairly treated by some of our field sales franchisees.

If this is true then this is completely unacceptable to me and to XLN.

I want to make it clear that inappropriate people management has never been tolerated within XLN and never will be tolerated. I also want you to know that we have reviewed our field sales operation and have completely restructured it, so that we are now only using experienced people orientated trainers and managers, recruiting

only experienced field sales staff and reengineering the recruitment, training and sales processes so that the whole team can feel informed and fairly valued.

We appreciate very much the feedback we have received from people who feel they have not been properly treated by the old training process.

As a responsible company we treasure our staffs that are the backbone of our organisation. We would never do anything to disadvantage them.

I would like to make it clear that my door is always open to anyone who has any concerns about XLN and if anyone has any specific complaints about how they have been treated then please feel free to contact me in writing at XLN Telecom Ltd, The Brewery Building, 69, Bondway, London SW8 1SQ or by email christian.ceo@xlntelecom.co.uk

I especially want to hear if someone feels they have not been properly paid for the work they have carried out. If this is the case then I will personally make sure this situation is rectified.

XLN is a very successful company which has grown hugely over recent years because of the efforts of its staff who are properly and promptly rewarded.

XLN has an excellent reputation in the telecoms business, a reputation which has been hard earned and a reputation that XLN is determined to keep.

Very truly yours,