Complaint Review: XLS*XTRALASH

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2014

• Reported By: Megan — Wailuku Hawaii
XLS*XTRALASH
Internet USA

XLS*XTRALASH AKA RAS*REVITALANTIAGINGS Offered free sample just pay $4.95 shipping charged my CC $305.00 no city Internet, Utah

Apparently, this is same company advertising 2 different free samples of face products under different names and phone numbers but doing the same fraud. They offered free samples of face products just for  paying  minimal shipping. The first was $4.95 shipping for a cream which I bought and then when I saw a charge of the shipping plus $93 show up  on my card. I contacted my credit card company fraud dept and was issued a credit back.

The second offer was for only paying $3.97 shipping which was billed to my debit visa card. This  supposedly other company then proceeded to charge my debit visa card an additional $99 and then the following month another unauthorized $105.95. I never bought anything from them and only agreed to pay shipping for a free sample. As it turns out, they had charged me over $297 plus $8.92 in shipping for a total of $305.92 for 2 samples of face cream.

Today I finally put it together that they were the same company doing fraud because I noticed their addresses were both Utah. I called the number of the company that had not issued the credit back. I recognised the voice of the person who answered the phone as being who had done the othe fraudulent charge on my othe card. He asked to verify my account with my phone number and then proceeded to explain that they had already given me a credit of $93. The credit he mentioned was for a different company product and phone number so now I know for sure it is the same guy doing it under 2 different names an products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XLSXTRALASH/internet/XLSXTRALASH-AKA-RASREVITALANTIAGINGS-Offered-free-sample-just-pay-495-shipping-charge-1165642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XLS*XTRALASH