Complaint Review: XM-LABS

• Updated: Mon, September 21, 2009

• Reported By: az angel — Anthem Arizona USA
XM-LABS
40325 N Graham Way Anthem, Arizona United States of America

XM-LABS ACAI BERRY COMPANY OFFERS A TRIAL FOR $4.95 BUT YOU NEVER RECEIVE THE TRIAL PRODUCT INSTEAD YOU ARE CHARGED $139.95 AND STILL HAVE TRIED NOTHING. Anthem, Arizona

In July, I ordered an Acai Berry trial product that was advertised for $4.95.  I never received this trial product.  Instead, my credit card was charged $139.95 for the full diet program.  When I called the company to complain they offered me a $40.00 refund for my inconvenience.  I told them I wanted to cancel my subscription and all future orders and I was instructed how to do so.  I followed their instructions and thought I had successfully canceled my order.  Two months later, my credit card was charged $110.00 by XM Labs for the subscription I had previously canceled.  When I called the company to complain, I was told that since I accepted the $40.00 refund it renewed my subscription and they would not refund any of my money.  Needless to say I was livid.  I called back and again canceled my subscription.  Again they offered me a $20.00 refund.  This time I did not accept the refund since I know now that would continue my subscription.  I instead filed a charge back with my bank and hope to recoup my money through them.  This company makes it nearly impossible to cancel once you sign up for the free trial which you never receive.  There is no TRIAL since you are charged the full price of the diet before you ever receive the trial product.  When you call customer service you sit on hold for at least 40 minutes and when someone finally does answer you run the risk of being hung up on.  If anyone out there is interested in truly trying this product, you can go to your local Walgreens where they sell it for $14.99 a bottle.  Don't get caught up in this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2009 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XM-LABS/Anthem-Arizona-85086/XM-LABS-ACAI-BERRY-COMPANY-OFFERS-A-TRIAL-FOR-495-BUT-YOU-NEVER-RECEIVE-THE-TRIAL-PRODUC-498117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XM-LABS