Complaint Review: XM Radio Service

• Submitted: Sat, May 02, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 02, 2009

• Reported By:Springfield Ohio
XM Radio Service
xmradio.com/listenercare Louisville, Detroit, Kentucky U.S.A.

XM Radio Service Unauthorized Charges Louisville, Detroit Kentucky, Michigan

I ordered XM service in November of 2008. I had ordered the lifetime service. I was quoted a a price of $299.00 plus tax. At the time I had two radios but ordered the service for one radio. I was also told that I would get a trip for two to the Caribbean. I was even asked what airlines I wanted to use.

I then ordered the service for one radio. Approximately 2-months later, I got a bill for over $800.00. I then called XM to see why the bill was so high. I was told the amount was for two radios. And that they knew nothing about the trip. At the time I had broken my foot and asked to be taken off the lifetime
plan because I was unable to pay the $800.00. The service agent did so. I then ordered the one year plan for one radio. I agreed to a ONE time payment of $152.08 to be electronically transferred from my bank account.

Several weeks later when I got my bank statement, I found I was charged the $152.08 three different times. Ihave called XM over ten times on this and have received no action from them except another bill for over $154.00. I did receive a phone call from someone who could not speak english very well so I was unable to understand anything that he said.

Harold
Springfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2009 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XM-Radio-Service/Louisville-Detroit-Kentucky/XM-Radio-Service-Unauthorized-Charges-Louisville-Detroit-Kentucky-Michigan-448237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XM Radio Service