Complaint Review: XM Radio

• Submitted: Thu, June 04, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:Lehi Utah
XM Radio
Address 1500 Eckington Place, N.E Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

XM Radio charged me for 3 months I didn't aurthorize them to charge as well as charges from 2 years ago I had already paid for Washington District of Columbia

After trying to cancel service with xm radio they continued my service and charged me for three months at full price. After speaking with a customer service representative she said she would have a supervisor call me and instead of receiving a phone call from a supervisor I received a letter in the mail from collections. Then they claim I have an addition charge for $12.95 from about two years ago! I had paid for 2 years in advance and they added an extra $12.95. No authorization was given from me. They are the most dishonest company I have ever had to deal with. The customer service people were very rude too. I will never use XM again. Since this has happened my entire family stopped their service immediately.

Lehi, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XM-Radio/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20002/XM-Radio-charged-me-for-3-months-I-didnt-aurthorize-them-to-charge-as-well-as-charges-fro-458566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XM Radio