Complaint Review: XM Radio

• Updated: Tue, September 14, 2010

• Reported By: Ed — Spring Lake North Carolina United States of America
XM Radio

XM Radio SiriusXM Billing practices, Internet

XM Radio is holding some of my on-line account information hostage because the credit card on file has expired. My account is paid in full through 12/11/2010 but yet they feel they have to keep me from looking at parts of my account because they want an updated credit card. They have no reason at this time to have a new card number. I owe no money and it's not yet time to renew. I knew this sort of thing would happen when Sirius and XM were permitted to merge. They have the market cornered, the service and customer service goes down the drain. The people I have been communicating with via email must be brain dead. they keep giving me the same story about having to update my card info now. BS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2010 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XM-Radio/internet/XM-Radio-SiriusXM-Billing-practices-Internet-640499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XM Radio