Complaint Review: XM Radio

• Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: XM is Horrible!!!! — Washington United States of America
XM Radio

XM Radio Unauthorized Charges Internet

I had the worst encounter from a company.  After I ended my year of service, I complained about the poor reception.  The company automatically signed me up for a Month to Month contract without my permission.  After getting several "notices" and communication that my account was accruing a balance I called the company.

I couldn't cancel unless I paid them and threats of sending me to collections.

The supervisor of the representative (Eugene, ID #16193I) located in Iowa was not willing to help.  He kept quoting company policy.  All I asked was for them to turn off the subscription and cancel my bill.

The company is great at taking your money, but Horrible at canceling!  I wouldn't recommend anyone go through the trouble I had trying to cancel.  XM may have got an extra $51 out of me, but they lost a customer for life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XM-Radio/internet/XM-Radio-Unauthorized-Charges-Internet-835808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XM Radio