Complaint Review: XM Radio

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
XM Radio
xmradio.com Internet U.S.A.

XM Radio ,XM Radio ripoff Scottsdale Internet

I really am at a loss for words as to what I just went through to cancel my XM radio account. It took me well over an HOUR simply to cancel the account. You can't do it online or anything convenient. Nope, you are forced to call their service number and simply wait to be passed on to one person that has no idea what's going on to another and another and another. See a pattern here? Unfortunately I had to get a little angry which I hate doing, just to speak with a supervisor who was even less helpful (I know). This isn't rocket science, this is simply canceling an account. I honestly think that the man was on drugs or under the influence of alcohol and if I could remember his name, I would certainly provide that.

Anyways, be warned. If you sign up for XM, I sure hope you like the service because nothing is worse than going through their atrocious cancellation process.

Frankd747
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XM-Radio/internet/XM-Radio-XM-Radio-ripoff-Scottsdale-Internet-384141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XM Radio