Complaint Review: XM Radio

• Reported By:Goodyear Arizona
XM Radio
http://www.xmradio.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

XM Radio Must be in the fine print LOOK OUT Ripoff Washington DC

I paid in advance for a two year subscription and it expired. I chose not to renew and they kept sending demands for payment. I finally called them to ask them nicely why they keep sending notices and to please stop as my subsciption expired months ago. They said no we can't do that until you send us another $23.00. I said why my subsciption expired and I didn't ask for renewal and they said that they renew automatically and you have to call to cancel. I told them that they continued it without my wanting it and that I wasn't going to pay. They were very rude and quite smug about it.

By the way they are not commercial free and it isn't worth the $$$. We got bored with it after less than a year.

So if you sign up with them read the fine print because it seems to be an open ended deal in their favor.

Andy
Goodyear, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2007 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XM-Radio/nationwide/XM-Radio-Must-be-in-the-fine-print-LOOK-OUT-Ripoff-Washington-DC-241400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XM Radio