Complaint Review: XM Radio

• Reported By:Floresville Texas
XM Radio
www.xmradio.com Nationwide U.S.A.

XM Radio Unauthorized Charges To Credit Card Washington,DC Texas

I had recently received a New credit card which entailed the same number but a different expiration date. At the point XM was not able to Charge my Card. Being aware of this I was travelling and not able to take care of the situation in Order for them to bill me again. I dont know what they did but they were able to charge my card at the Most in opportune time. When I noticed the charge on my account I called them and told them to reverse the Charges and that I was going to take care of it at a better time.

Well, Not only did they not reverse the Charges It went ahead and posted and over drew my account. XM is not and has not even offered to reverse them. Or work with me.

Then Xm had the audacity to call me and tell me my account was passed due when I told the CSR the situation again for the 4th time in two days he tells me that I have to call them back. BS

If this is the kind of Service that XM provides then I dont need them.

Floresville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2007 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XM-Radio/nationwide/XM-Radio-Unauthorized-Charges-To-Credit-Card-WashingtonDC-Texas-289213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XM Radio