Complaint Review: XPERIENCE DAYS

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2007

• Reported By:Florida Keys Florida
XPERIENCE DAYS
50 HARRISON ST. SUITE 113 HOBUCKEN, New Jersey U.S.A.

XPERIENCE DAYS worst customer service ever....No refunds regardless of circimstances!!! HOBUCKEN New Jersey

I bought an experience for my husband as an early Christmas present. I spent almost $1200.00. About 2 weeks after I bought this, he got orders to go over seas. I called to get a refund and they will not give me one. they said that I may use it for something else, however the only things they have in the area are for dog fighting flights and race experiences. This most likey isn't something he's going to want to do when he gets back from over seas, or something he has no intrest in at all. I explained the situation and was told they don't do refunds. However, this isn't something that they tell you when you purchase a gift over the phone. They were completley rude while I was trying to explain my situation and was basically told that the only way they give a refund is if there is a death or serious injury or illness. My response to that was, " so you're basically telling me that the only way that I can get refunded is if my husband dies or comes back with a disablity." And they pretty much told me yes. This is the most outrageously awful company that I've ever dealt with or even heard of. They have absolutley no customer service skills at all and are not at all understanding of any type of circumstances that may come up. They basically take your money and don't don't care if you are at all satisfied. I strongly suggest not buying anything from this company at all!

Melisa
Florida Keys, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2007 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XPERIENCE-DAYS/HOBUCKEN-New-Jersey/XPERIENCE-DAYS-worst-customer-service-everNo-refunds-regardless-of-circimstances-HO-279669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XPERIENCE DAYS