Complaint Review: XPress Relocations, LLC

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: Renee — Saint Peters Missouri
XPress Relocations, LLC
9550 NW 12 St Bay# 14A Doral, Florida USA

XPress Relocations, LLC XPress International Moving Eynel Sequeira DO NOT HIRE XPRESS RELOCATIONS Doral Florida

We were moving back to the U.S. from Panama City, Panama.  We contacted a mover in Panama who spoke perfect English so there was no miscommunication.  That company was Panama Worldwide Express, contact person Rene Perez who we found out later appears to go by Anthony Gonzalez when initially contacting the company.  I ALSO DO NOT RECOMMEND USING PANAMA WORLDWIDE EXPRESS a/k/a PANAMA INTERNATIONAL MOVERS.  These two movers seemed to be working together or at least knew one another and seem to have some kind of scam worked out whereby you do the initial move that is supposed to be door to door with Panama Worldwide Express and then they abandon your goods at the port in Miami.  At that point, Rene Perez recommends XPress Relocations and only provides a small refund which does not come close to covering moving your goods from Miami to your home.

In addition, I was told by Eynel at XPress Relocations that the vehicle which we had shipped in the container from Panama to Miami would have to be moved to our home in Missouri on a car carrier as it was against Department of Transportation regulations to allow a vehicle to be moved with household goods (in the same container).  I contacted the DOT in Florida and spoke with Becky and she told me that they have no such regulation.  This cost us another $800 on top of the additional $3,430 which brings the total to $9,155 for a 40' shipping container, plus a small pallet of overflow items.  During the process, there were times like we felt that our household goods and vehicle were being "held ransom" so that we would pay whatever they told us in order to deliver our goods.

When our goods finally got here (spread out over three shipments and three months), there was damage to the paint (which we had just had redone about 3 months prior) on the hood of the vehicle from the straps and our brand new flat screen TV was missing from our shipment.  I have tried to deal with Eynel multiple times and, at one point, he even made it look like he was going to actually do something.  He requested a copy of the receipt for the TV, which I provided.  I also gave him a copy of the customs information regarding when we shipped it to Panama.  We have been dealing with this for about 8 months and are now being ignored by him.

On a side note, my husband has a friend in Panama that manages a water packing plant and he ships water bottles of water from Panama to the U.S. multiple times a week.  He told us that the shipment should have cost no more than $2,500 total door-to-door.

Unless you enjoy feeling helpless and taken advantage of, I DO NOT recommend working with XPress Relocations or Panama International Movers.

Bottom line, the entire cost was a lot higher than we agreed upon, we were lied to, and stolen from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XPress-Relocations-LLC/Doral-Florida-33172/XPress-Relocations-LLC-XPress-International-Moving-Eynel-Sequeira-DO-NOT-HIRE-XPRESS-REL-1163406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XPress Relocations, LLC