Complaint Review: XSport Fitness in Niles IL

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Ripped off! — Niles Illinois United States of America
XSport Fitness in Niles IL
9210 North Milwaukee Avenue Niles niles, Illinois United States of America

XSport Fitness in Niles IL Niles Xsport, Continued to bill after cancellation! niles, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Same Problem

Terrible Service!

The XSport Niles location is always full, classes are almost dangerous because they pack too many people in the same room.  It is Unsafe.

Every time I try to use spray tan mystic machines the sales folks don't know how to work it, or worse, the machine is totally broken.

For these reasons I decided to cancel the membersip after 3 years of being there.

Was not allowed to cancel membership over the phone or in person. Instead I had to submit a certified letter to corporate office.   This was done, and the letter was delivered.  I still have gym deductions coming out!  Reps are not helpful saying it's processing time and they won't promise when the next payment will stop.  Total scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XSport-Fitness-in-Niles-IL/niles-Illinois-60714/XSport-Fitness-in-Niles-IL-Niles-Xsport-Continued-to-bill-after-cancellation-niles-Illi-905664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XSport Fitness in Niles IL

Same Problem

AUTHOR: Laura - ()

I too was told that I could get refunded any "unused portion of my trainor fees". I never even used one and then was told that they were sorry I was misinformed. After speaking with atleast 8 people I finally was told I had to get a certified stamped letter to them. I did as was instructed and have yet to receive my check! Please do not fall for their scam. I work in law and cannot believe they continue to get away with this.