Complaint Review: XSport Fitness

819 South State Street Chicago, Illinois United States of America

XSport Fitness Membership Cancellation Chicago, Illinois

January 17, 2013

Dear Fellow Memebers of XSport FItness,

I have been a loyal member of XSport Fitness for over three years. Usually, I went to the South Loop location.  I enjoyed swimming and Aqua Aerobics class.  Although I was contacted a few times by other fitness clubs regarding switching my membership, I always refused and stayed with XSport.  I also referred my friends and family to Xsport.

Today (1/17/13), my work-out routine was rudely interrupted by Mr. Will Palone and Mr. Dave Pickett.  They falsely accused me of leaving feces in the womens shower!  At first, I was shocked and  embarrassed by such an unfounded and undeserved accusation.  It should go without saying, but I will say it nonetheless, I did not and would never do such a thing.  I was then told that my membership was being cancelled.

Mr. Palone and Mr.Pickett made this accusation without giving any evidence or proof nor did they give me the rightto due process or to face my accuser.  I can only guess that an attendant, Ms. Maria Zavala (whom Ive complained about before), has made these false accusations and is doing so in order to get back at me for my complaints about her.

After I was given the news, I came home and cried for an hour.  I composed myself and reached out to Ms. Kelly Catwright (Director of Custumer Service) to see if I could get a further explanation of what was being done.  Ms. Catwright seemed indignant.  Her tone was aggressive and I felt even more humiliated and emotionally distraught.

Today, XSport Fitness transformed my passion and hobby into horrifying and painful experience. I live not too far from fitness club. I do not know how I will look into the eyes of my fellow members of XSport (many of whom are my neighbors and friends).  At first I was embarrassed and shocked, now I am angry and indignant as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XSport-Fitness/Chicago-Illinois-/XSport-Fitness-Membership-Cancellation-Chicago-Illinois-998699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XSport Fitness