Complaint Review: Xavier Marshall

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Russ57 — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Xavier Marshall
New York Elvira, New York USA

Xavier Marshall Ripped off my mother and I, for $38,000.00. Stating he was an attorney for the federal government! Elvira New York

I applied for a small loan and was told by Marshall that because of my past. I, could not receive any loans until I paid off all my past debits, including 23,000 in school loans and he spoke with my mother, who helped me or so she thought? He stated that after everyone was payed off I was to recieve a 4 digit pin number to be placed on my social security number. Because,of my idenity was breached and I would recieve two loans from the federal government and my credit would be restored and no past negative reports whatsoever! only to find out from one of my customers of him being a rip off and that was after he scmmed over $ 38,000.00 dollars from mom and I!!! I did file a report with the F.B.I. in regard to white collar crime division!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xavier-Marshall/Elvira-New-York/Xavier-Marshall-Ripped-off-my-mother-and-I-for-3800000-Stating-he-was-an-attorney-fo-1133131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xavier Marshall