Complaint Review: Xbox Live

• Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:Playa Vista California
Xbox Live
xbox.com Internet U.S.A.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Live Non Working Microsoft Xbox Live Arcade Purchases, Can't fix and Will Not Refund. Redmond Washington

It started when my Xbox 360 had 3 Rings of Death, twice! I sent them in and finally received one that actually turns on. I transferred my account, downloaded all my purchased games and realized all of games were reverted to trial mode.

I am in contact with Xbox Live tech support trying to resolve this issue for the past 6 months now. I have spoken with many supports, supervisors and what they call Resolution Specialist. All they can do is read out of a manual and offer solutions they do not work.

As last result, I suggested they can either refund my purchases, credit my Microsoft Points or offer me a Redeem Code so I may download these games again. They said they can't do any of those. They just stopped helping me and would not offer any other option to remedy this problem.

Basically, purchase your games at your own risk, they are not responsible if they work, there is no refund and have a good day! They Rip Me Off!

I have 6 months of reference numbers regarding this issue and proof of my purchases on Xbox Counsole.

Redd
Playa Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xbox-Live/internet/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Live-Non-Working-Microsoft-Xbox-Live-Arcade-Purchases-Cant-fix-and-Wi-460436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xbox Live