Complaint Review: Xbox Live

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: shawn — Stanton California United States of America
Xbox Live

Xbox Live Promised a cancellation and charged me again. Rude behavior Internet

After cancellation of my XBOX live free trial I was continously billed month after month even after calling at each reprocessing of billing and cancelling again. $9.99 each time and billing would not stop. Speaking to the phone support would not give me cancellation confirmaion numbers or operator identification or supervisor transferral of call. I have been a Microsoft consumer faithfully and have always purchase my software through them faithfully and deserve respect and attention in resolving my issue. "Justin" is the only name I received with no support identification and he had the worst attitude and presented zero solutions or help. This will be the last time I purchase a Windows product unless I receive a refund and sincere apology from Microsoft for their neglect and ill regard to my request ahave nd issues. I finally had to file a complaint with my Debit card department and am waiting for a refund. My card has been blocked from any further attempt of XBOX live (Microsoft) to charge my card. This is unbelievable business ethics!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xbox-Live/internet/Xbox-Live-Promised-a-cancellation-and-charged-me-again-Rude-behavior-Internet-930683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xbox Live