Complaint Review: Xbox Live

• Submitted: Sun, March 21, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, March 21, 2010

• Reported By: lxgon76 — FRESNO California United States of America
Xbox Live

Xbox Live microsoft xbox live Xbox live stole my money!! Never use credit cards or debit cards. Internet

If your reading this your probably as PISS OFF as i am. I purchase xbox live monthly, to be pulled directly from my checking account. Now the first problem was when i wasn't using my live to much & thought I could save a few bucks. So i cancel on time before to renew date. The next month i check my acccount, they had billed me for the next month service(service i hadn't use yet.) I called them & they convinced me it was my fault. That I owed them for a month in-between my service. I had service for so long I couldn't retrieve all my statement. I said fine, I'll eat the 7.99, but it better not happen again. I reorder later when the new COD was out & again decided to cancel when I got bored. Guess what happen on my next month statement another 7.99 charged to my account. When I called them & complained that they pulled money out of my account for a month i hadn't use yet. They said it was for the impervious month. They fought with me till I got piss off an hang up. I not stupid, xbox or any company is going to let you use their service for a month first & hope you have the money after. Too, I was charged when I first turned it on. So nothing they said made sense. I'm not putting any more money in xbox's pocket I'm selling mine & buying a (((competitors' names redacted))) were its FREE Internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2010 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xbox-Live/internet/Xbox-Live-microsoft-xbox-live-Xbox-live-stole-my-money-Never-use-credit-cards-or-debit-583704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xbox Live