crucial

• Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: Freddy — London Internet United Kingdom
Xdating.com

Xdating.com xdating Xdating pro ports to be a dating website London, Internet

There are lots of reports concerning Xdating, the main point I want to highlight is the enticements to become a premium member, before you pay, there will be loads of messages from very attractive people, however when you pay all messages stop. I told Xdating support I thought there was problem as I received no messages, even from women who matched my' like'. So to investigate this myself , I setup a bogus account as a women, I said I was 35 years old, looking for a man and I uploaded a photo of a cleavage. There where plenty of likes, as so many men have fallen for this site, however as a women, premium membership is free, so decided to send myself (my real self now - Freddy?) messages from the bogus female account and vice-versa and what do you know? The messages are not sent, any men reading this, I have to tell you, none of your messages are sent, they never will be. The Xdating messages system is not real.

Demand your money back NOW!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 04:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xdatingcom/internet/Xdatingcom-xdating-Xdating-pro-ports-to-be-a-dating-website-London-Internet-973023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xdating.com