Complaint Review: Xena Photography

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Lindsey — Whites Creek Tennessee United States of America
Xena Photography
6688 Nolensville Road Suite 111-162 Brentwood, Tennessee United States of America

Xena Photography Andrew Cancels Brentwood, Tennessee

*Author of original report: We worked through it

DO NOT USE Xena Photography! I purchased a Groupon for our engagement pictures and booked our appointment. Andrew called 2 1/2 HOURS before our appointment time to cancel. Not taking into consideration that arrangements had to be made on our end, vacation time wasted! Oh... and his reason for canceling last minute on us was to go take photos for someone else's wedding! I guess because they didn't get the Groupon, their photos were more important! What happened to honoring your commitments and being professional?!

At least Groupon made the situation right by refunding our money.!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xena-Photography/Brentwood-Tennessee-37027/Xena-Photography-Andrew-Cancels-Brentwood-Tennessee-1025244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xena Photography

We worked through it

AUTHOR: Lindsey - ()

I previously had a review about some issues I had with Xena Photography.  I am updating my review because Xena Photography did make the situation right.  They rebooked our photos and made it happen!  Glad that we could work through the issues.