- Report: #393410
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Xena Productions-Steven Sears
Xena Productions-Steven Sears829 Lexington Rd Irvine, Kentucky U.S.A.
Xena Productions-Steven Sears My DVD was lost in the mail and the collections attorney sends me letters for the UPS charges that I already paid Irvine Kentucky
*Consumer Comment: attorney will not produce records
*Consumer Comment: OUTDATED REPORTS - NO ONE CARES ANYMORE
*Consumer Comment: Meet Steven Sears at the LA convention center
*Consumer Comment: Famous writer books and internet
* : all charges will be reimbursed by sears irvine
* : Steven Sears Irvine lost shipment 18 truman
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Van Nuys, California
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xena-Productions-Steven-Sears/Irvine-Kentucky-40336/Xena-Productions-Steven-Sears-My-DVD-was-lost-in-the-mail-and-the-collections-attorney-sen-393410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.