Complaint Review: Xena Productions-Steven Sears

• Submitted: Thu, November 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 21, 2010

• Reported By:Van Nuys California
Xena Productions-Steven Sears
829 Lexington Rd Irvine, Kentucky U.S.A.

Xena Productions-Steven Sears My DVD was lost in the mail and the collections attorney sends me letters for the UPS charges that I already paid Irvine Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: attorney will not produce records

*Consumer Comment: OUTDATED REPORTS - NO ONE CARES ANYMORE

*Consumer Comment: Meet Steven Sears at the LA convention center

*Consumer Comment: Famous writer books and internet

* : all charges will be reimbursed by sears irvine

* : Steven Sears Irvine lost shipment 18 truman

I ordered the Xena DVD I prepaid for shipping. Then I got the billings for UPS charges and letters from a collection attorney. I get billings on form letters with the producers name and address. I really loved the shows but I just want the billings to stop. There is no phone # to call.

Mike
Van Nuys, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xena-Productions-Steven-Sears/Irvine-Kentucky-40336/Xena-Productions-Steven-Sears-My-DVD-was-lost-in-the-mail-and-the-collections-attorney-sen-393410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xena Productions-Steven Sears

attorney will not produce records

AUTHOR: tyler - (USA)

xena productions in los angeles has the supply line available and has not sent the required product.  producer: steven sears

OUTDATED REPORTS - NO ONE CARES ANYMORE

AUTHOR: Tim - (USA)

this is old new and no one watches xena anymore or pays attention to what steven sears has written or produced.

Meet Steven Sears at the LA convention center

AUTHOR: sammy - (USA)

There will be XENA meeting for producers and directors at the convention center.  A perfect place for any one with a contructive comment or idea to voice an opinion.

Famous writer books and internet

AUTHOR: john - (USA)

I have seen the xena shows and have the dvd series for the swamp thing and other excellent production by steven sears. He personally appeared at the convention last june and so many fans were there.  I joined the fan club at the show and met many friends with interest in writing and producing for television.

I just wish there were more talented people in hollywood and that they would bring back more shows like the 80's and 90's.  Now everything is in reruns or on HULU.com or you can get it on DVD or youtube.com.  So many production now days are just a copy of old programs set in a new format. It is refreshing to see new talent that can transform a simple theme into a great production.

Maybe more writers wil be inspired by talent and not make everything into a video game for the teenagers who spend 15 hours a day in front of a computer screen and never get to experience real life events.

You need a balance with kids getting their knowledge from many sources and not just web based media really out to earn a buck.  everything is now packaged for quick consumption sort of like junk food.  Just like going through the drive through window at Mc Donalds and expecting immediate gratification but really getting no nutrition at all.  Just food for thought and something to ponder.

Keep up the good work and talent for all your fans!!!

#5

all charges will be reimbursed by sears irvine

AUTHOR: ralph - (USA)

The charges incurred will be fully reimbursed at no cost to the customer.  contact us at searscares.com irvine ca.

#6

Steven Sears Irvine lost shipment 18 truman

AUTHOR: Wayne - (USA)

I ordered a complete set of all past shows and so far the shipment has been delayed for several weeks.  I check my mail box daily and the post office said maybe it was sent Fed-ex or UPS.  I prepaid for the episodes with my visa card and it was charged for $ 85.00 plus shipping fees which I have not yet been billed for.

I tried calling the Irivine office phone number but they said I should try the media outlet in Los angeles.  They don't seem to have a listed number and my letters have not been returned by the mails.  I spoke to the attorney at the 18 truman irvine location and the managers there tried to straighten out the address mix-up.  They have been getting alot of mail for the production company.

I hope others have not had the same problems as the shows will soon be available in limited editions and may have alot of collector value.  RThere also may have been a security problem as the shipment was uninsured and anyone receiving it in error could have opened it and stolen the contents.  Mail theft would be reportable th USPS autorities and the Postal Inspector Division for the south coast regional distribution center attn: Postmaster General, Washington DC