Complaint Review: Xurli | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Xurli focused on providing highest quality small business service & satisfaction in the industry. Xurli stands up for small businesses through promoting online presence and marketing. Xurli ’s goals for clients is education, honesty, saving time, increasing bottom line, creating measurable results, sticking with what works, & staying ahead of what’s changing.

• Submitted: Thu, January 16, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: Anthony Lee — Greenville South Carolina
Newport Beach, California USA

Xurli REVIEW: Xurli clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Xurli. Xurli is committed to total customer satisfaciton. Thousands of satisfied business customers. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: Xurli recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Xurli for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

After conducting a thorough review of Xurli Ripoff Report has determined them to be an outstanding company that provides tremendous value to their customers. Xurli has helped thousands of small and local business customers improve their online presence with search engine listings, references and reviews, and responsive websites. Xurli, Xurli helps businesses grow!

Xurli principal, Jeff Lerner, was interviewed directly by Ripoff Report and was found to be sincerely committed to helping small businesses, which he termed the "fabric of our country". From his background as an owner of multiple small businesses as well as an online marketing consultant, Mr. Lerner is in a unique position to help small and local businesses navigate the Internet and use it to get more local business. Mr. Lerner (or Jeff as he insisted we call him) truly seems to put his customers first and focus on what will work for them long term.

Cofounder of Xurli,,, Steve Nyhof, reflected Mr. Lerner's commitment to the value Xurli provides its customers, saying "We are only as good as our customers. Our business exists to help our customers grow their businesses... if our customers aren't attracting new business from our services, then we aren't getting referrals and growing our own business."

Some of the other things Ripoff Report learned involved reviewing comments from some of Xurli'scustomers. Typical customer feedback reads: “Xurli, helped our business tremendously. Without the services they provided us it is unlikely we would be getting nearly the traffic we are currently getting from Google and other sources. And we love our website... it's so cool the way it looks good on any device, phones, iPads, etc. We've even gone to the electronics store and pulled it up on all the devices there, trying to find one that would break our site or make it look funny. We haven't found one yet!”

Xurli is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Jeff Lerner, owner of Xurli, during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Xurli .

Xurli is a company specializing in webpage consulting, web design and B2B customers. Leads are acquired by buying them from a third party and placing a call to those potential customers directly. “The business does use a computerized dialer, so it does call at random and at various times and to the numbers listed for the business owners,” states Jeff Lerner, owner of Xurli. The sales process and customer experience begin with these phone calls, during which the representative in the call center asks the potential customer if he or she would like help becoming better recognized on the internet through popular search engines, such as Yahoo, Bing, Google, and MSN. At that point, if the customer expresses interest, Xurli performs a full assessment of the customer’s needs in order to come up with a plan of action and ensure the customer’s needs are met.

Xurli / Customer Support & Care

At times, existing or potential customers may not feel satisfied, or feel the need to lodge a complaint. “There have only been two complaints to date… and the two were because the computer dialer has called [the potential customer] at night,” states Mr. Lerner. He also explains that other complaints lodged against his company on Ripoff Report are from disgruntled former employees. The team at Xurli does their best to resolve complaints. “If the complaint can’t be resolved at the basic levels with the customer support system, then it is escalated to the manager,” explains Mr. Lerner. If the complaint is still not resolved by the manager, then it escalates one level further and the owner himself will get involved. In response to the complaints regarding late-night calling, Mr. Lerner explains that there were no further issues resulting from those complaints. The customers asked not to be called again, and Xurli removed those people from their call list. After a complaint is resolved, Xurli continues to offer ongoing tech support and assistance for customers who have purchased the service. If a customer is not happy or satisfied with the services provided, a full refund is given.

Since receiving complaints, Mr. Lerner and his team have reduced the number of times the computer dialer will dial a number in a day, as well as limiting the time of day the computer will dial, to avoid any future complaints regarding late night calling or excessive calling. Additionally, representatives who work in the call center are now receiving more training about the products they are selling, as well as additional customer service training. A daily meeting is also held to discuss the day’s transactions and resolve any issues that arose.

Mr. Lerner and his team at Xurli recognize the value of working with Ripoff Report and the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, and the platform it provides for business and clients to interact and resolve issues. “I just want to be the best of the best and help everyone be as successful as I am, and share that knowledge with them,” states Mr. Lerner.

Xurli / Statements from Employees

"At Xurli we honestly want to help our customers grow. A lot of our customers are small business owners who have been in their business for years or decades, but know very little about the Internet. Often they feel overwhelmed or like the Internet is kind of like a big game that only younger people can win. We LOVE helping ALL business owners get maximum value out of what the Internet can do for their business. Most companies work until the payment has been earned... we work until the customer feels they got what their company needed. These can be two different things sometimes but we always go the extra mile because each of our customers matters to us. Often we will do something slightly different for an individual customer if we think it will get them closer to what they are wanting, even if it's something extra from what they bought.” ~ Amber (Head of Fulfillment Department)

"I love working at Xurli! The websites we build for our customers are amazing... because our system for building them forces them to be. The search engines, especially Google, love our websites and love to display them and listings they are connected to. But on top of that they look great and our customers are always so happy with them. Part of it is that the owner always tells us to do whatever is necessary to make the customer happy. That means I'm pretty much always dealing with happy customers so yes, I love what I do.” ~ Sarah (Responsive Website Designer)

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Xurli’s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

Xurli Goal Oriented Services

Xurli’s expresses that it’s goals are to educate, be honest, save customer's time, add to customer’s bottom line, create measurable results, stick with what works, and to stay ahead of what’s changing when offering their services. Their offerings include Local Business Listings, SMARTsites, References/Citations, Pay-per-click, Guerrilla SEO, and much more.

"We are local business owners who woke up one day and realized that being a local business owner had gotten so complicated it was time to start a new business... helping other local business owners with their marketing.

Our founders are ex-franchise restaurant owner and an ex-home builder who understand what it means to own and promote a local business. What we learned to do for ourselves, we now do for thousands of customers in all 50 states."

Xurli recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s review Xurli has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience. Xurli has improved their phone system, tightened up oversight of sales agents, and undertaken aggressive customer feedback initiatives to anticipate issues before they become problems.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Mr. Lerner, Ripoff Report is convinced that Xurli is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED ----------------------------------

Xerly, LLC,  legalzoom.com Google Phone Scam Newport Beach California

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I received a digital message stating we are calling about the trouble related to your google account. I am having trouble with the google listings for a business I just purchased so I stayed on for the "google representative." The unnamed representative asked me what problem i was having and he said great i can fix it for $299 if you want to go with the Google package or we also have a google, bing, yahoo package....I said what are you talking about you are publishing information on my business from another business. I was then berated and told that the internet was crazy and then was told freedom of speech is part of the constitution and anybody could publish what they wanted. He even referenced pulling up ripoffreport.com to prove it. I said said if your google you should be able to take it off and as google you have a responsiblity to represent the truth of your listings. I was told it was not their problem or responsibility to remove what people freely publish no matter what it says or where it is published and told me good luck suing them, and it would be cheaper to buy the service to fix the problem than to face the legal costs to fix those mistakes. I then asked for his name and he "wasn't liable to tell me." I then asked if he worked for Google and he said no." I asked he worked for and he refused to tell me. I asked for a supervisor and he said he didn't have one. I then informed him that he was misrepresenting google and subject to regulatory mandates. He then said his supervisor was at lunch. I asked for another agent and he said there weren't any other agents. I told him I heard t least 150 people behind him and he finally said "Xerly." Then he said hold on. I heard muffling and some other guy came on the same phone. He said "this is the supervisor." I said I thought you were at lunch and would have a designated phone line. He said I walk around now what do you want. I said I want the name and location of your business and why you claim to be Google and able to correct my internet problmes. He said the service is $299 if you want to buy it, do you need anything else? I said where owuld I go to file a complaint. He said "do you wnat the complaint department."

I was put on hold and almost immediately "Nathan" picked up, "what's your complaint?" I explained that the representative was misrepresenting google and that he was yelling at me about freedome of speech. I said I want to know the name of your company, your physical or mailing address, the city and state you operate in and what regulatory agency governs your business. He said xerly, I said what, and he said xerly is the name of the company. I made him spell it. He said the representative is getting reprimanded right now, you will receive an email shortly with an apology. I said that doesn't help, where are you located and how would I contact you for legal service. he said we have a website. I pulled it up and it listed no information. I asked again for location and he refused. He said do you want to register a complaint, I said yes, but won't you need my email address and I need ot know where you are located so I can contact the regulatory agency. He recited my email and said he would provide no further information, so I asked for his supervisor. "David" got on the phone and said "the automated message you heard when you answered the phone DID NOT SAY GOOGLE!" We are terminating the representative you spoke to right now, what else can we do for you? I said I need ot know where you are located and what agency you are regulated by. He said we are not regulated and we are in the State of California. I said what city and he said California is good enough....I am temrinating this call and hung up on me.

I have been unable to reach google directly to notify them of the "certified service provider for google" and how tehy are abusing the Google name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xerly/Newport-Beach-California/Xerly-LLC-legalzoomcom-Google-Phone-Scam-Newport-Beach-CaliforniaNOTICE-th-1116038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xerly

Same deceptive sales tatics.. Come on Xerly

AUTHOR: Carson - ()

I couldn't help but laugh that I was close to purchasing your services out of panic! I had the exact same experience as the previous person. I don't know how this company is still in business and would urge Everyone reading this to not fall into their trap. Xerly you need to stop posing as another company what happened to making an honest living.

Our Deepest Apologies

AUTHOR: Xerly Team Members - ()

To whom it may concern,

Xerly is a small business advocate and employs a trusted team that work very hard.  It is very unsettling to see our name appear anywhere such as this as we have been in business since 2009 helping small business owners build websites cheaply and giving them the tools to compete with the "big boys".  We have many sources of referral business and feel this must be a situation in which one of our referring companies spoke with you.  Our hope is it's not a company representing themselves as Xerly when they are in fact not Xerly.  We are not google and anyone calling you claiming to be google is very likely lying.  We are very sorry for your experience.

Dear Sir or Maam,

We took note that no charges were incurred by you in this distressing call.  That is the positive.  The negative is your time was wasted by a probably well meaning company as I don't want to speak on their behalf.

Please contact us through Xerly.com and we will be glad to help you with the apparent issue you mentioned with your google listing.  We generally charge for our work but in this situation we'd be happy to help you for free.  Our intention is to maintain  a happy customer base and we'd be happy to add you to that already happy customer base for free.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion.

Xerly Team