Complaint Review: Xfinity

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Renton — Bellevue Washington
Xfinity
Nationwide USA

Xfinity Comcast not honoring offers promised after you sign up Nationwide

In Nov 2013, Xfinity had an offer that they display on their website for a prepaid $120 VISA card if I sign up. I spoke to the customer service/agent, and was told of the offer too. I signed up. The prepaid VISA card never came. I called Xfinity up, and they said that I have to show 3 months of paying on time before they would mail me the prepaid VISA card. I waited and went the prepaid VISA card didn't arrive by April 2014, I called them again. The customer service told me that she would open a ticket and escalate the issue. Early May 2014, I still have not received the prepaid VISA card, so I called the customer service again. They gave me a confirmation number and promised that I would receive the prepaid VISA card in the mail the following week. One and the half weeks passed, and it is mid May - 6 months after I signed up for Xfinity, and I have still to receive the prepaid VISA card. I called customer service again, and was told that the ticket will be expedited.

It is approaching 7 months now, and I have paid the monthly statements on time. I don't know that Comcast is going to honor their promise or is this a rip-off.

Comcast Xfinity was making the offers in late 2013 to reel in new customers. But they are scamming when they don't follow through with their promise of the prepaid VISA card. It is a complete rip-off.  I will update if they come through with their promise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xfinity/nationwide/Xfinity-Comcast-not-honoring-offers-promised-after-you-sign-up-Nationwide-1146797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xfinity