mail
  • Report: #1019592

Complaint Review: Xlibris Coproration

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jonathan — Hutchinson Kansas U.S.A.
Xlibris Coproration
1663 Liberty Drive Suite 200 Bloomington, Indiana United States of America

Xlibris Coproration Xlibris Corpoation publishing services is a Joke. Bloomington, Indiana

Xlibris Corporation Publishing Services is a Joke. I published a book in 2010. Since that time, I have had nothing but problems receiving my royalties. I was told on several occasions that my claim regarding my royalties is under investigation. This was more than 6 months ago. In addition, I recently received a 1099-T regarding my royalties. The 1099 shows me earning more than twice the amount of royalties I have received. In other words, I would be paying more than twice the amount of taxes on royalties I have never received. I have a different employee call me each time telling me my claim regarding my royalties is under investigation. What a rip-off. I would like to say the same thing someone else said about Xlibris. 'I could write a book on the service I have received from Xlibris.'

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xlibris-Coproration/Bloomington-Indiana-47403/Xlibris-Coproration-Xlibris-Corpoation-publishing-services-is-a-Joke-Bloomington-Indian-1019592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xlibris Coproration