Complaint Review: Xlibris Corporation

• Updated: Tue, December 15, 2009

• Reported By: calvinsaunders — norfolk Virginia United States of America
Xlibris Corporation
1663 Liberty Dr Bloomington, Indiana United States of America

Xlibris Corporation xlibris publishing company won't send my signed contract. i am trying to end my contract but they won't let me. won't answer my calls, won't return my emails. when i get through to them lay hang up or have me on hold for long Bloomington, Indiana

xlibris won't answer my emails so that i can end my contract with them. they won't answer my calls. they won't send me a copy of the signed contract between me and them. they call me trying to get me to buy things from them too much. they don't promote your book. they are not the company to go with if you are serious about your work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xlibris-Corporation/Bloomington-Indiana-47403/Xlibris-Corporation-xlibris-publishing-company-wont-send-my-signed-contract-i-am-trying-540025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xlibris Corporation