Complaint Review: Xlibris Corporation

• Reported By: Cathy Katilius — Missouri
Xlibris Corporation
Phlippines , Select State/Province USA

Xlibris Corporation RIPOFF! NOT PAYING ROYALTY CHECKS! SCAM!! Philippines

In seven years, I only recived one royalty check for $7. I know many people who have brought the book. Called Xlibris. Company is located in the Philippines. They won't send me a statement. Total scam! I did all the work for the book. Getting nothing from it. They call me and want me to pay huge amounts of money for marketing, but they know nothing. I would love to join in with others and file a lawsuit. Please email me (((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xlibris-Corporation/Select-StateProvince/Xlibris-Corporation-RIPOFF-NOT-PAYING-ROYALTY-CHECKS-SCAM-Philippines-1147107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xlibris Corporation