Complaint Review: Xlibris Corporation

• Updated: Sun, June 20, 2010

• Reported By: norm — covington Tennessee United States of America
Xlibris Corporation
pittsburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

Xlibris Corporation they too $ thousandsand never produced a finished dbook, refuse to correct errors,the backcover was embrassing,I made them stop production.See Norma1944 Blog on worldpress.com. They are a scam, no roy pittsburg, Pennsylvania

Xlibris publishing, aks: Xlibris Corporation. Refused to send me copy of contract. For two years I tried to have xlibris to correct errors, bookcover front & back was in-correct, the wording was incorrect.

They placed my book for sale on Amazon, Barnes & Knoble,THE INCORRECT MANUSCRIPT, and they added words I never said, it was embrassing. I received a $10.00 royal check. They refused to give me AN ACCOUNTING OF SALES. I STOPPED PRODUCTION ON MY BOOK..,

And now I plan on a lawsuit against Xlibris and their deceptive ways of practice. I worked hard on this book, "This Generation of Unbelief." I ask for a list of who purchased my book so the monies could be returned, I never received it. They are liars and the most difficult publisher I have ever worked with. Absolutely a nightmare!

They published the wrong Authors Biography and Incription. The book was in memory of my two daughters who are deceased and they were not capable of printing this correctly. Each time I called, I was connected to another employee, and had to start from the beginning. This is a game they play, and nothing is ever corrected. They are a fraudlent company with deceptive pratice and extremely rude when I call. I paid therm thousand of dollars and I want my monies back plus pain and anguish they caused me.

Go to this web-site: Wordpress.com and search for norma1944 Blog, regarding Xlibris Publshing and how they do business with the public. Click on archives I believe for the month of June 2008, or year 2009..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2010 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xlibris-Corporation/pittsburg-Pennsylvania-/Xlibris-Corporation-they-too-thousandsand-never-produced-a-finished-dbook-refuse-to-cor-615591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xlibris Corporation