Complaint Review: Xlibris Publishing

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: KW Destinations — San Diego California United States of America
Xlibris Publishing
1663 Liberty Dr #200 Bloomington, Indiana United States of America

Xlibris Publishing Ray Olgers Printing Department Xlibris the scamers outsource book printing to companies that use inferior paper for the quality and price of my book "Camels to Caviar" She declined to send me a sample copy of the book being publi Bloomington, Indiana

Since the get go, Xlibris has been horrible to work with.  Between editing, printing, absolutely not one sale from their "contact marketing list" and now to see that they are printing an inferior book and charging $29.99 for something that looks like it was printed in China or India. (and most likely it would even look better from there!)

The sample books I received have a nice cream color readable classy look to it, the one I saw at my book signing was shocking that one of my followers received this as a quality book.  Not one book in my library looks like they used photocopy white paper as does the one I saw.

Ray Olgers refused to send me a copy of my own book to see what the quality is.  I would have to pay for the book to see it!  What kind of customer service is this?  They are not quality controlling copies sent out from Ingram and Amazon, so she tells me.  In other words she is saying Ingram and Amazon print their own books and not Xlibris.  Does that make sense?  I didnt pay either of those companies to print my book, I paid Xlibris to print them.  I recommend to all of you that have books with them, find out if your book is also being sent out looking like a photocopy instead of a real book.

They just keep on scaming and no one does anything about it.  They just keep on scammming wherever they can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xlibris-Publishing/Bloomington-Indiana-47403/Xlibris-Publishing-Ray-Olgers-Printing-Department-Xlibris-the-scamers-outsource-book-print-992780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xlibris Publishing