Complaint Review: Xlibris Publishing

• Updated: Sun, September 18, 2011

• Reported By: PissedOff — Los Angeles California United States of America
Xlibris Publishing
1663 Liberty Drive Bloomington, Indiana United States of America

Xlibris Publishing Xlibris2 BOOK selling everywhere but NOT A ROYALITY IN SIGHT Bloomington, Indiana

My book was published back when Xlibris first started out. I paid over a $1000 to have the book published through them. In the past 10 years, I have seen my book selling everywhere.. Ebay, Amazon Used books section, UK and the list goes on.. friends and fans have personally contacted me to tell me how much they loved my book.. YET, I have probably made less than $100 in royalities after all of these years.. Many books selling and no royalities.. What's wrong with this picture? I've been scammed big time that's what's wrong!

I cannot say if Xlibris is responsible for the phishing and pirating scams selling my book.. I do believe they do a nice job of putting one's book together and getting it ready for Print on Demand. HOWEVER, as my Publisher, they did nothing to stop others from selling it on various channels. I had made Xlibris aware of this problem on many occasions and what did they do? They continued to call me every month asking me to put MORE money into marketing my book!! Really? Really? Are you fricken kidding me???

I'm over this book.. and Xlibris..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2011 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xlibris-Publishing/Bloomington-Indiana-47403/Xlibris-Publishing-Xlibris2-BOOK-selling-everywhere-but-NOT-A-ROYALITY-IN-SIGHT-Bloomingto-778326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xlibris Publishing