Complaint Review: Xlibris Publishing

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Serious To The Bones — Atlanta Georgia
Xlibris Publishing
Bloomington, Select State/Province USA

Xlibris Publishing Continuation of Charges Should Be Brought Against Xlibris for Practicing Cyberhacking and Cyberinsecurity. Bloomington Indiana

As I spoke of the young man at Xlibris assigned to work with me in producing my book,I forgot to say that after I spent more than four months sending this man emails,more than 200, he denied it. He probably was working with the same group who stole my first manuscript thinking that I would pull another completed book out of my 'hat' while he holds on to my emails which constituted another book.I will be waiting for the both of them to produce my material as far as Israel,but I still will be waiting.I wanted to emphasize the fact that this young man did exactly what the official from Xlibris' Headquaters had done on last year.He continued to asked the names of all of my email sites as we worked. I knew he was plotting. Surely, this young man went to every site and did not just pull certain emails back to him that had his name and that showed our conversations. He removed a whole month in one of my emails. Again, he not only removed emails from my three sites:yahoo,gmail,and gmx,he removed messages that I had forwarded to friends as backup. I am not indicating Cyberinsecurity in an international or broad way, but I believe we must punish our own for this type activity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xlibris-Publishing/Bloomington-Select-StateProvince/Xlibris-Publishing-Continuation-of-Charges-Should-Be-Brought-Against-Xlibris-for-Practici-1140627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xlibris Publishing