Complaint Review: Xlibris book publishing

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: D.L.Freeland — Pembroke Kentucky
Xlibris book publishing

Xlibris book publishing rip-off, non-paying,people who took my book Internet

I would like everyone to know if you are going to publish your first book, or any book do not go to xlibris they are nothing but a total ripoff.  I get a small SScheck a  month it took a whole lot to get these people to publish my book. They messes up, they mis-printed a few things on my book. Also they did not tell me that Brooks and Noble or Amazon would take my book ifit was landscaping size.  So I had to change my book.  I am not happy the way it's been changed.  Also my book is not being shone at none of the book stores. My main complaint about this place is that my childrens book came out in July 2012 this is now april 2013 and i have yet got a single penny from them. I know that my book has sold but I guess that they think I always been poor I could that i could just stay poor.  It took me a whole lot to  publish my first book and then I  got treated this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xlibris-book-publishing/internet/Xlibris-book-publishing-rip-off-non-payingpeople-who-took-my-book-Internet-1046579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xlibris book publishing