Complaint Review: Xlibris

• Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: fool me 1 — sacramento California United States of America
Xlibris
I1663 Liberty Drive Suite 200 Bloomington, Indiana United States of America

Xlibris Terri Del Mar@Xlibris, Dona Gruet@Xlibris, AJ Barco@customersatisfaction@Xlibris,Greg Fuentes@Xlibris Riki Sayon@Xlibris, Percy Facturn@Xlibris, I truly belived these people had the best interest in helping me publish my book, 'boy was I wrong! Bloomington, Indiana

It took me years to get the courage to tell my story about being abused, so when i decided to self-publish my first book i truly believe these people had my best interest at heart, especially when i told them that i had a heart condition and doctors sent me home to die. After i checked with the BBB and saw that they had an a+ rating i decided to contact them. The firs thing i notice was after they got my money their attitudes began to change. They laughed in my face when i questioned them about their editing services and why did my book cover had wings in the back of the eyes instead of an angel with wings..their attitudes got more serious when i asked them why people from different countries were ordering my book before i even got my authors copies. It didn't dawn on me that they were ripping me off until they stopped calling my house when i questioned them about my royalty checks or refused to buy into another one of their phone schemes. This company needs to be investigated because what they did to me could be happening to others as well. And even if i don't live to see what happen to them, may be i will when i'm looking at them from the heaven above.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xlibris/Bloomington-Indiana-47403/Xlibris-Terri-Del-MarXlibris-Dona-GruetXlibris-AJ-BarcocustomersatisfactionXlibrisG-914045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xlibris