- Report: #890076
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Xlibris
Xlibris1663 Liberty Drive Suite Bloomington,, Indiana United States of America
Xlibris Xlibris Publishing They cannot deliver what they promise.. Bloomington,, Indiana
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The sales dept. production dept. and marketing dept. are all disconnected from each other...they over promise and under deliver on every facet of the business.
BUT...you (the consumer) have plenty of warning signals if you listen to your instincts:
1) They demand full payment upfront.
2) They only take your payment over the phone, not online.
3) They force you to buy pre - packed programs.
4) The staff is totally inexperienced, and il informed.
5) They cannot give you a timeline for production.
6) They cannot tell you when your book will done.
7) They charge for corrections, even though they do not show you a first galley. (So, if they transcribed something wrong, YOU pay for it!).
8) Their hours are till 3pm CST.
9) They are not accessible.
10) They are not nice. They totally lack any kid of professionalism, experience, knowledge. (NOTE: I was told that they hire only interns and students...I believe it).
BUT...if you work with them it is YOUR fault...so don't complain. There are so many other, better, professional (and less expensive) GOOD self publishing companies....go to them...in fact RUN to them!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xlibris/Bloomington-Indiana-47403/Xlibris-Xlibris-Publishing-They-cannot-deliver-what-they-promise-Bloomington-Indiana-890076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.