Complaint Review: Xlibris

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: Brunard — Asbury Park New Jersey United States of America
Xlibris

Xlibris Have ripped off my royalty payment. Have not paid me any royalties since 2008. Internet

*Consumer Comment: How many books have they sold?

I published a book with Xlibris in October of 2008. Since that time I have not recieved anything but promises from Xlibris concerning my royalty payments.

Despite their refusal of payments to me, I have recommended other authors to their company. These authors have enlisted the services of Xlibris to publish their works. However, at this time I regret recommending Xlibris to any other author and am very sorry that I became involved with this company.

If you are a first time author that wishes to self publish your work, please stay away from Xlibris.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xlibris/internet/Xlibris-Have-ripped-off-my-royalty-payment-Have-not-paid-me-any-royalties-since-2008-I-865911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xlibris

How many books have they sold?

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

I don't think this company is in the business of selling books for you or paying royalties. It is described as a self publishing service (basically a print shop) and everything they do for you has to be paid by you for them to do, including marketing if you choose for them to do this. Do you have any kind of a royalty deal and contract with them to back it up?